Thursday, February 28, 2008

Signing Off...




Just a head's up for all those I haven't talked to:
Tomorrow morning at 6 am, Caroline and I are leaving for Great Keppel Island. We will fly to Rockhampton and then take a crop duster--I mean, light plane-- across to the island since the ferry runs an hour too early for us to catch it. Bastards.
We will stay at Great Keppel for one week. We've been assured that because the only other major resort has been shut down, the place will be dead. So much so, it will be like 'our own private island'. And, it's within walking distance to the beach (see: Reef). Hee. One week on our own private island, laying on the sand and poking around the Reef... no Internet... if we don't come back, at least you know where we'll be. Just don't tell immigration. *wink*
We fly back to Melbourne on Sunday the 8th, so I'll try to post something the next day so everyone knows I'm alive. Then the following weekend, we're off in the opposite direction to Tasmania (via cruise!) and will probably be out of range again. But on the plus side, expect lots of pictures!!
Everyone take care til then!
Love,
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You suck! Seriously you do!