Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Trip


At 9:35am on Saturday the 21st of August, Tonya and I will be on a plane heading toward Seattle. We will be met by Theresa, who will drive us to the car rental place, and in return we will treat her to lunch. I hope to spend a few hours seeing the sights of Seattle before Tonya and I drive a couple hours across the border into Canada, to Vancouver. We will spend the next few days horseback riding in Whistler, watching whales from Victoria island, meeting Belugas at the aquarium, and braving a suspension bridge in Grouse Mountain. On Thursday the 26th, we will attend a Supernatural set location tour, and then attend Creation's 2010 Vancouver Supernatural Convention. I will return to Kansas City on the evening of Monday, the 30th.

I've got my passport and my Misha Collins photo op ticket... the essentials. Now I'm off to pack everything else!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Frasier-town (Seattle), Melbourne's competition for the World's Most Liveable City (Vancouver), altitude and beauty (Whistler), friends and smokin' hot men (VanCon and Misha et al). Don't miss anything out! :-)