Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 9: Jensen and Jared and the End.

Breakfast with Jensen and Jared, and Tonya snagged us the front/center table. Which makes up for the LAME fruit/cereal breakfast. *eye roll* At least I got coffee.

The boys came on stage to room of maybe 100 people and goofed off for a good half hour, during which I took... 154 pictures. Wow, that's sad.



They retold Misha's story but it didn't quite mesh, so I guess there's been more than one phone prank on Misha. lol. Jensen talked about his directorial debut and Jared spouted whatever came to mind. Not that I was listening. ;)



At we all left to start photo ops. Jensen's were first, and I waited for Tonya in the J&J line downstairs. Then we both went through line for our pictures with both Jensen and Jared, and then BACK down in the pit to wait our turn for Jared's picture (Tonya let me get a pic with her because she had two Jared tickets). Everything went smoothly and nothing remarkable happened. I stood on the line, put my arms around the guys, and looked at the camera. Wham Bam.



When everyone had finished photos, Jensen and Jared took the stage.




The convention sort of died when they left. Brock Kelley (Young Dean) had the next panel and it was pretty sad. He was a convention newbie and a lot of people had left. His answers were short. Conversation was lacking. But it's not his fault he got the shit spot of the weekend. Probably the reason there were any people at all was because Jared and Jensen's autographs started next.

I had each of them sign their photos. Boring. I told you I was really unprepared. While we were waiting in line, Sandy showed me her awesome Misha photo:

I love that smirk. :D

After autographs, we suffered through John Marcynuk's presentation on choosing and dressing sets for Supernatural. It was interesting enough, but felt like a college lecture. If Creation keeps inviting him back, I hope he loosens up and get more animated.

During the panel, I noticed the 15 foot banner next to the stage that each guest signs after their panel. Look at what Jensen and Jared did to my man:



*tries not to laugh* Poor Misha. This banner was auctioned off for $425.

To celebrate our survival of Creation Entertainment's 2010 Supernatural Vancouver Convention, Sandy, Theresa, Marie, Tonya and I treated ourselves to some Italian. I ordered whole wheat linguine with pesto, and it was perfect.



Back at the hotel, Tonya and I declined visiting with the girls in their room because we had to pack. Our alarm was set to go off at 4:30 am, and we needed SLEEP. Tomorrow we had to check out of the hotel, drive back to Seattle, return the Kia that wished it were a real car, get a taxi to the airport, then sit on a plane for 3 hours. *groan*

The convention was good. There were glitches, but it's understandable. And Canada was great. I loved all our sightseeing adventures and it really is a beautiful country. I hope I can come back one day. Overall, it was a great experience. But I don't want to go back to work...

No comments: